We are acutely aware that all of us as manufacturing professionals – and as human beings – are grappling with the daunting challenges presented by the COVID-19 outbreak. Perhaps the greatest of these challenges is uncertainty: Not knowing how or when circumstances will change from day-to-day.
One thing you can be certain of in these uncertain times: LNS is and will be there to support you throughout this crisis in any way possible.
- Our first priority, of course, is protecting the well-being of our team members, our customers and our suppliers. To this end, LNS North America has developed a multi-functional coronavirus response team consisting of members from all three U.S. locations.
- You should know that some LNS people may be working from home rather than in one of our facilities. However, they will be readily available via phone or email.
- Our technical service providers remain available to address any and all equipment issues.
- Our parts department is fully supplied and staffed to fulfill your needs.
- Coronavirus specific guidelines have been developed for employees on the following: COVID-19 transmission education, cleaning of work areas, when not to report to work, when to return to work, meeting guidelines, visitors, travel and working from home.
- Additional steps are being taken to protect our service technicians and customers during service calls.
- Our Regional Sales Managers will continue to share the best solutions for improving CNC machine performance with LNS peripherals, and to offer applications assistance.
- Technical manuals for LNS products may be downloaded with the click of a button.
- Helpful how-to videos, blogs, white paper and success stories are readily available.
As we navigate these uncharted waters together, know that our wish is for every LNS customer and partner to emerge healthy and strong. Please let us know what we can do to make this happen for you.
Stay safe, stay well and stay the course,
CEO LNS North America